This page is also available in cyWelsh

There are a number of helplines you can call if you have any specific questions about Universal Credit.

If you are a Trivallis tenant you can contact Trivallis’ Money Advice team on 03000 030 888 if you have any questions about how Universal Credit will affect you or email

As an RHA tenant, if you need advice or support on Universal Credit you may want to call our Income Advice team on 01443 424231 and speak to Natasha. Or email direct or feel welcome to message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

Hafod Housing


Tel: 0800 024 8968

Wales and West

Universal Credit Enquiries – – Tel: 02920 415380


Financial Inclusion Officer is Nicola Eynon – / 02920 005495

Cynon Taf Community Housing Group

Email –

Phone – 0345 2602633

Text – Text “UC” to 07946171617

Department for Work and Pensions

  • Universal Credit live service: – 0800 328 9344
    (This number is replacing 0345 600 0723)
  • Universal Credit full service – 0800 328 5644
    (This number is replacing 0345 600 4272)

It might be worth following the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) on social media so you can keep up to date with any news related to Universal Credit.

DWP on social