If you are you’ll soon be transferring over to FULL service.
What does this mean?
You’ll need to attend an appointment at the Jobcentre Plus between the 7th of November and the 12th December.
At the Jobcentre you’ll meet with a live service coach and make a ‘Digital Claim’ so that you can access your online account. You will use your online account to:
- keep a record of the things you’ve done to prepare or look for work
- send messages to your work coach and read messages they send you
- report a change of circumstances
- record childcare costs
- provide details about a health condition or disability
- see how much your Universal Credit payments are
- check what you have agreed to do in your Claimant Commitment
Be sure to check all of your mail and make sure you attend your Jobcentre Plus appointment. If you can’t make your appointment you will need to call the number on the letter to arrange a suitable date and time.
What you need to know…
If you fail to attend your appointment without a valid reason your claim will be suspended and no payments will be paid to you.
If no action is taken whilst your claim is suspended it could be cancelled. If this happens you’ll need to make a brand new claim for Universal Credit. This could cause a gap between your previous claim and new claim and you could end up waiting up to 5 weeks to receive your payment.